Things I think about... sometimes

Friday, June 26, 2009

For the Glory?

To the RIAA: For every sad old lady you fine for downloading music, I will download one terrible, seemingly worthless album. This week, in honor of Jammie Thomas-Rasset, who was fined $1.92 million dollars for downloading 24 songs, I will download Brokencyde's LP: "I'm Not A Fan, But The Kids Like It." Suck it, RIAA. Sample of Brokencyde's music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8F5YSA1Oz0&feature=player_profilepage


Later on:

So... I just finished listening to the entire album. I feel sick. My pupils are dilated and my skin is now an eggshell white as opposed to the nevada desert white that it previously was (I always compare my skin color to paint samples in home depot). It was quite possibly the worst thing I've ever listened to. It wasn't even so bad it was good; it passed the threshold to create an entirely new level of terrible. From now on, bands will not be awesome or lame or decent. They will use an orwellian form of doublespeak. For example, The Beatles are "Double Plus Un-Brokencyde." Nickelback is "Brokencyde-er than Evanescence." God Bless You, Jamie Thomas-Rasset

1 comment:

  1. Dude, you're not supposed to listen to the music, just download it.

    also, orwellian doublespeak ftw. Your use of doublethink is quite un-brokencyde.

    i'm going to listen to nickelback "sing" about a photograph.

    ReplyDelete